Friday, January 2, 2009

Easy Run – Jan 1,2009

After a long night yesterday, I woke up late in the morning and so decided to do a easy run in the evening. One of my friend's who is going to run the Austin half marathon joined me for the run. But this guy hadn't run for a long time which resulted in his pace being down. So, I did a easy run with him running at his pace and taking a break after every mile. We run a total of 4 miles and walked about 1.5 miles. Here are the stats from the GPS for the running. Note that low average heart rate indicating that I didn't push myself a lot.

Activity

Type

Activity

Type

Miles

Time (HH:MM:SS)

Avg. Pace (min/Mile)

Avg. Speed

Calories Burnt

Avg. Heart Rate

Morning

Morning

Evening

Evening

  

  

  

  

  

  

Running

Easy Pace

None

None

4.01

0:47:06

11:45

5.1

500

138

    

No comments:

Post a Comment